Cloud Platform Sales Representative covering Kazakhstan
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
We are looking for Cloud Platform Sales Representative covering Kazakhstan
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
You will take the lead when it comes to selling Oracle’s most advanced solutions—including the world’s first autonomous database and a range of cutting-edge products that evolve more each day. You will be a thought leader in the technology space, influencing customers based on a deep understanding of their business challenges.
In this role you will be responsible for selling Oracle’s next generation of platform and infrastructure software & cloud services and working with insurance, oil&gaz and public organzisations.
What does that mean?
• A Cloud Platform Sales Representative positions Oracle’s world class products & cloud services to large companies
• It is a sales role
• You create demand, you nurture, you negotiate & you close deals
• You are a smart, self-starter; a driven person.
We are looking for top talents who can combine previously acquired skills with the training that Oracle provides to become an outstanding sales executive and partner to our customers
• We hire smart people with at least 8+ years of software, technology or cloud sales experience selling at C level
• Experience with Large enterprises from any market industries
• We want people who make customer success the priority, even before selling Oracle's products. People who believe in cloud transformation and by that achieving credibility with the customer.
• We value effective communicators. Team players who are sensitive to the needs of senior level decision makers. Sales professionals who can build credible relationships with customers in order to advise not just how to solve their current issues but to anticipate their future needs.
• We reward those who are comfortable in managing complex sales cycles, especially with a track record of success. This could include those people who are familiar selling the principles of cloud adoption and are able articulately demonstrate these values.
• We seek an independent approach - from organizing priorities to territory planning and resource management. Self-motivators with an innovative & agile approach can thrive in Oracle. Success follows our most effective problem solvers, those who have a gift in positioning our most innovative solutions against customer needs
• We obviously expect our sales professionals to be able to forecast, manage sales expenses and successfully close new Oracle business as well as being able to identify business needs and develop effective go-to-market campaigns to drive incremental opportunities
• Advanced English