Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Systems VAD Partner Manager for Russia&CIS
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ROLE FUNCTION AND SCOPE
- Lead the management of VAD on all dimensions in order to meet A&C and Systems LOB’s objectives, in alignment with the EMEA VAD strategy.
- Ensure the development and ramp up of new VAD selected in cluster and the execution of plans committed during the selection process.
- Ensure that VAD enablement leads to VAD and partner self-sufficiency and VAD managed Partners sales.
- Responsible for VAD Managed Partner Revenue & KPI achievements.
- Drive incremental indirect revenue growth focusing VAD on Oracle Digital Space.
- Ensure that the VAD is adding value to both Oracle and our existing and emerging partner community.
- Drive relationship between VAD top management and country, regional management to ensure strong and successful Partnership and co-ordinate key requirements with EMEA VAD Channel management.
- Communicate and explain internally VAD’s role and value add, and secure Channel and VAD margin.
- Secure VAD intimacy with Oracle A&C, Oracle Digital, and Field Sales forces, X Lobs.
- Reports to Senior Director, ECEMEA VAD Channel Sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Build, share, update and drive execution of Business Plan with new or existing VADs based on segmentation, coverage, objective achieving KPIs, resource planning, staff and activity commitments, marketing plans, training and launch plans.
- Drive the VAD marketing plan and align it to Oracle Systems Strategy.
- Gain regional management (A&C and LOB’s VP) agreement on the strategic objectives and focus defined with the VAD in the joint business plan and aligned with the EMEA VAD strategy.
- Monitor strategic objectives achievement through KPI’s and report monthly to the ECEMEA VAD Channel Sales Leader and regional A&C Sales Director and their direct reports.
- Drive Quarterly Business Reviews with country management (A&C and LOB’s VP) and the top management at the VAD.
- Define the VAD plan to inform and train VAD Managed Partners in order to increase self sufficiency and co-ordinate plan with EMEA central enablement team.
- Is responsible for the VAD & VAD Managed Partner Revenue targets & KPI achievement and contributes in a very operational mode.
- Lead VAD’s value added and resell processes on each complex solution sales opportunity, directly with Oracle Field Sales & pre-sales, and Oracle Field management.
- Secure the closing of indirect orders through VADs by setting up the right organization and controls and taking the required anticipations especially during Quarterly closing periods.
- Lead the relationship with the top management at the VAD to influence all decisions around the partnership with Oracle.
- Ensure development and execution of VAD actions plan to increase the number of resellers driving Oracle on Oracle, increase the average deal size and the value add brought to our partners and customers.
- Drive OPN Incentive Program and VAD OMM registrations
- Is responsible for the sales enablement and coaching of the VAD sales force.
- Actively communicate on the value add and success of the VAD to educate the internal Oracle sales force.
- Responsible for VAD Sales forecasting and accuracy.
- Ensure VADs are making adequate investment in Demo/POC facilities to support the day to day needs of the partner community, aligned with the focus products, strategy and country priorities.
- Ensure the provision of adequate Credit.
- Ensure contractual paperwork is available in time (including Due Diligence, OPN membership and Distribution Agreement renewal).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOR
- English Fluent
- Minimum of 10 years overall IT experience, out of which 5 years selling IT solutions
- At least 2-3 years of Channel Sales & Management/VAD management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware business in essential
- Understanding of Oracle products (Technology, PaaS and IaaS and systems) their positioning in the market and Oracle Cloud strategy.
- Understanding of different partner types, customer segments, and IT trends in Russia
- Strong understanding of 2 Tier Distribution
- Methodical and rigorous mind.
- Leadership and charisma.
- Team work.
- Ability to lead and drive people in a nonhierarchical situation.
- Ability to operate at C-level.
- Ability to promote and support Partnership at country VP level.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to manage complex situations.
Ключевые навыкиChange ManagementChannel Partner DevelopmentHardwareDistribution
Румянцево, Новомосковский административный округ, Киевское шоссе, 22-й километр, 6с1