Systems Senior Sales Representative (Azerbaijan, Georgia)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Oracle Azerbaijan is looking for a an energetic and dynamic sales person with experience in Cloud/Pre-integrated Systems/Hardware Solutions Sales to join its Systems line of business to sell the heart of the Cloud Computing portfolio as well as the Oracle’s engineered pre-integrated solutions, Big Data appliances. Responsibility for creating and implementing a Cloud First strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities by Leveraging Oracle’s Cloud at Customer (C@C) differentiated proposition into Oracle’s customers including the installed base of our customers.
Our Account Manager will be responsible for selling all Oracle’s Systems portfolio (Engineered Systems, Sparc, Storage and Tape, IaaS) to both existing as well as new Oracle customers in Azerbaijan and Georgia with primary responsibilities including: prospecting, business development, developing proposals, forecasting, negotiating, customer presentations, building reference accounts, and other sales and account management activities. A key requirement for success is the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and represent the business throughout all levels internally and in to the market.
Work location – Oracle Azerbaijan, Baku
· Achieve sales goals.
· Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue.
· Provide end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
· Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Systems sales plan for the sales territory or industry in agreement with sales management.
· Provide forecast and pipeline information.
· Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
· Organize and lead customer appointments, qualify opportunities, manage proposals and formal customer presentations.
· Develop new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within large accounts market in AZ and Georgia
· The main responsibility will be the Systems Portfolio, including servers, storage, virtualization and engineered systems as well as drive Cloud enabled solutions sales.
· You will also act as an evangelist and will be responsible for being the face of Oracle in front of a client, be able to orchestrate other areas of the Portfolio to propose the most complete solution offer to your customers.
· Participate in account planning.
· Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
· Developing and maintaining a strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector or territory.
· Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritizing opportunities
· Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles
· Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
· Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
o 5+ years of experience in a sales and/or BDM role with proven track record of success in a sales driven organization, ideally selling IT/Hardware related products.
o A good understanding of Systems/Hardware industry practices, dynamics, and market trends will be appreciated including cloud computing transformation
o Knowledge/sales experience of Oracle systems/hardware products or similar is a strong preference
- Knowledge of the Azerbaijan market is required
- Knowledge of the Georgian market is highly desired
o Bachelor’s Degree or higher
o Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
o Demonstrable skills in communication.
o Experience developing and driving business opportunities at the highest level
o Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment